1. How do I obtain my username and password?
Fill up the form below and essuances will provide you with a username and password that will be sent to the email address that you indicated.
2. How do I change my username and password?
Once logged in, you can change your username and password by accessing your "Account Settings." This will allow you to select a password that you can easily remember.
3. How often do I get my notifications?
You can choose how often you want your notifications by accessing your "Account Settings" and selecting from the daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly options. This will give you control over how frequent you will receive notifications through your email.
4. How do I add to the agencies and offices I am subscribed to?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and essuances will get back to you within 24 hours.
5. Are there guidelines to the password I select?
No there are none. You can select any combination of letters or numbers.
6. What if I forget my username and password?
Click forgot password in the essuances webpage. Your new password will be delivered to your email.
7. How do I create an annotation?
Use your cursor to highlight the text that you want to comment on. Once highlighted, click the "ANNOTATE" command and enter your comments on the box that appears. Your annotation can contain as much as ___ characters.
8. How do I bookmark?
Go to the issuance you wish to bookmark and click the "BOOKMARK" command. This command will enable you to set aside the specific issuances that are important to your work.
9. What is the download original function for?
The download original function allows you to download a clean copy of the issuance.
10. How do I print my annotations?
The "PRINT" command allows you to print the issuance as well as your annotations. Your annotation will appear as footnotes at the bottom of the printed copy and will be numbered accordingly.
11. Who can see my annotations?
All users in your company or firm who has been provided with usernames and passwords may view the annotations you added on an issuance.
12. Can other essuances clients see my annotations?
13. How do I delete an annotation?
Should you wish to delete the annotation you created, you may do this by clicking on the "X" button on the annotations box. Such annotation will no longer appear to you and your user group.